Scott Brown Tries To Become the First Kennedy RepublicanMargaret Carlson
Feb. 29 (Bloomberg) -- The Mad Men of the Republican Party have captured another convert. Scott Brown, the otherwise severely moderate senator from Massachusetts who won Ted Kennedy’s seat in a special election two years ago, has signed on as a co-sponsor of the Blunt amendment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States