Brazil Cleans Up, and Carnival Backlash Sets In: Dom PhillipsDominic Phillips
On the face of it, Brazil’s annual Carnival, which ended last week, was a success. The two-day national holiday is always a high-point of the year: Samba street parties unfold all over the country, tourists flock in, beer is drunk and a good time is had by all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States