New Citigroup Looks A Lot Like the Old One: Jonathan WeilJonathan Weil
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Two years ago, Citigroup Inc. embarked on one of those feel-good corporate-image campaigns, aimed at showing a skeptical public that it could be trusted again. Citigroup was a “fundamentally different” company from what it had been during the financial crisis, it promised, a mantra its executives have repeated ever since.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power