Texas Racial Admissions Case May Hurt Obama: Noah FeldmanNoah Feldman
Feb. 22 (Bloomberg) -- In 2003, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, with one foot out the door to care for her beloved husband, did the country a last favor by resolving the affirmative action debate in college admissions once and for all. Or so we thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds