Texas Racial Admissions Case May Hurt Obama: Noah FeldmanNoah Feldman
Feb. 22 (Bloomberg) -- In 2003, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, with one foot out the door to care for her beloved husband, did the country a last favor by resolving the affirmative action debate in college admissions once and for all. Or so we thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers