U.S. TV for Iran Might Be Free, Doesn’t Have to Be Cheap: Viewby
Programs that go on and on. Shows that lack focus. Graphics and production values that make Iranian state TV look hip by comparison. Why has the U.S.-run Persian News Network been so bad for so long?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers