French Candidates Need to Keep Focus on Europe’s Crisis: Viewby
President Nicolas Sarkozy’s announcement this week that he would seek re-election was hardly a political thunderclap. It is nonetheless significant: The campaign, which could result in a transfer of power in Europe’s second-largest economy, will inevitably introduce another element of uncertainty into the continent’s struggles to resolve the sovereign-debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death