Why Is U.S. Violent Crime Declining? (Part 2): Jeffrey GoldbergJeffrey Goldberg
Feb. 16 (Bloomberg) -- In the mid-1990s, even as crime rates across the U.S. were falling, a group of prominent criminologists and sociologists came along with the intention of scaring the hell out of us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Plays Reagan's Game on Tariffs and Taxes
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal