Making the Volcker Rule Better for Markets and the Economy: Viewby
The Volcker rule, a central element of the U.S. financial reform effort, is facing heavy criticism as regulators prepare a final version. We encourage them to stick as close as possible to the rule’s original intent: severing the links between high-stakes securities trading and the banking services crucial to the broader economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.