Mutual Fund Investors Should Crack Down on Closet Indexers: Viewby
In the world of investing, a label can mean a lot. The mere designation of a country as “emerging” can be worth billions of dollars in capital inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich