Mutual Fund Investors Should Crack Down on Closet Indexers: Viewby
In the world of investing, a label can mean a lot. The mere designation of a country as “emerging” can be worth billions of dollars in capital inflows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem