Arming the Opposition Is Wrong Way to Unseat Syria’s Assad: Viewby
The veto by Russia and China of a United Nations resolution urging a political transition in Syria and an end to the bloodshed there was, as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rightly put it, “a travesty.” The challenge now is to stop travesty from turning into tragedy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy