The Financial Services Roundtable Has No Clothes: Simon JohnsonSimon Johnson
Feb. 6 (Bloomberg) -- In a report last week, the Financial Services Roundtable boldly stated that the financial-services industry “has made significant changes since the crisis and is safer and stronger than ever.” The message from the lobby group, which represents 100 of the largest U.S. financial companies, is clear: When it comes to the risks posed by big banks, don’t worry, be happy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations