Krugman Doesn’t Tell Whole Story About British Austerity: Viewby
Does the recent experience of the U.K., which is mired in a painful economic slump, debunk the idea that austerity is the way out of the developed world’s ills? This question is on the minds of economists and elected officials the world over, and the answer could provide one of the most important economic guideposts of our time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans