Krugman Take on $12 Trillion Question Rings True: William PesekWilliam Pesek
Jan. 27 (Bloomberg) -- A fiery debate has broken out over an issue many thought had long been settled: Japan’s economy is sliding toward irrelevance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics