Krugman Take on $12 Trillion Question Rings True: William PesekWilliam Pesek
Jan. 27 (Bloomberg) -- A fiery debate has broken out over an issue many thought had long been settled: Japan’s economy is sliding toward irrelevance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy