Economies Need the Visible Hand of a Gardener: Hanauer and LiuNick Hanauer and Eric Liu
Jan. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Imagine if our understanding of geography was still based on a belief that the world is flat, or if the study of astronomy placed the Earth at the center of the universe. Now imagine the consequences if similarly antiquated and mistaken notions were guiding our understanding of the way the economy works.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test