Romney Must Get Past Himself to Beat Gingrich: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Jan. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney’s troubles bring to mind a pop-psychology bestseller from a few years ago called “He’s Just Not That Into You.” Romney has endured rejection all year. Even the inadequate Herman Cain and the orange-haired reality star Donald Trump at one time polled better among Republicans than camera-ready Romney.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States