Startups Use Four Catalysts to Win Funding: Benjamin L. HallenBenjamin L. Hallen
Jan. 23 (Bloomberg) -- For many aspiring entrepreneurs, the hunt for venture capital is a tale of frustration and woe. Yet an entrepreneurial minority, sometimes viewed as the lucky few, appears to raise money with relative ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President