A Reformed IMF Deserves More Money, Though Not for Europe: Viewby
The International Monetary Fund’s new managing director, Christine Lagarde, is calling on members to increase the institution’s lending capacity by as much as $500 billion. The IMF says it might need to provide $1 trillion in support to distressed governments over the next few years, and existing resources aren’t enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics