America’s Dirty War Against Manufacturing (Part 2): Carl PopeCarl Pope
Jan. 19 (Bloomberg) -- So who really lost Detroit? Why did the U.S. auto industry’s domestic market share decline from 71.1 percent in 1998 to 44.8 percent in 2009? Why does the U.S. now produce fewer cars than China? And what does this story tell us about the overall causes of decline in American manufacturing?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options