Casino Owner’s Gingrich Gift Shreds Court’s Logic: Noah FeldmanNoah Feldman
Jan. 17 (Bloomberg) -- For purely parochial reasons, I like to keep tabs on Jewish boys from around Boston who have made good. Stephen Greenblatt, the Shakespeare scholar and award-winning author; Bobby Sager, the global philanthropist with a TV show based on his adventures; Mike Bloomberg (you may have heard of him); and now … Sheldon Adelson, the casino billionaire who is bankrolling the Newt Gingrich campaign in South Carolina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics