Ron Paul’s Surge May Cause Headache for Republicans: Albert HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Jan. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney, who as governor of Massachusetts turned to John Sasso for help in getting a health-care bill through the state legislature, may want to solicit the Democratic operative’s advice again, this time on how to handle Ron Paul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events