German Force-Fed Austerity to Hurt for Years: Sebastian DullienSebastian Dullien
Only a few months ago, there was an intense debate and a lot of resistance in Germany to setting up the European Financial Stability Facility and European Stability Mechanism. Part of the resistance wasn’t about the billions of euros lent to weaker partners in the currency, but about whether the German parliament was giving away too much sovereignty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast