German Force-Fed Austerity to Hurt for Years: Sebastian DullienSebastian Dullien
Only a few months ago, there was an intense debate and a lot of resistance in Germany to setting up the European Financial Stability Facility and European Stability Mechanism. Part of the resistance wasn’t about the billions of euros lent to weaker partners in the currency, but about whether the German parliament was giving away too much sovereignty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve