Gingrich No Loon to Preach Moon in Hard Times: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Dec. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Tuning in to the Republican debate last weekend in Iowa, the first since Newt Gingrich became the front-runner, was like watching a 3-year-old at a birthday party. I kept wondering whether Gingrich would hold it together through the slicing of the cake or collapse in a heap before another sugar infusion sent him reeling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents