Aristotle’s Ideal, Killed by Web (Part 3): Winifred GallagherWinifred Gallagher
No matter what specific chores they perform, all of our smart electronic tools produce novelty. From its beginnings, the Information Age has been about better, easier access to new data, more and more kinds all day long and wherever we go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food