Class Warfare Waged by FDR Holds Lesson for Obama: Michael KazinMichael Kazin
Dec. 8 (Bloomberg) -- On Halloween night in 1936, before an admiring crowd that filled Madison Square Garden, President Franklin D. Roosevelt attacked the enemies of the New Deal in words that rang with populist fury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces