Class Warfare Waged by FDR Holds Lesson for Obama: Michael KazinMichael Kazin
Dec. 8 (Bloomberg) -- On Halloween night in 1936, before an admiring crowd that filled Madison Square Garden, President Franklin D. Roosevelt attacked the enemies of the New Deal in words that rang with populist fury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake