Chinese Desperate for Clean Air Organize Protests Online: Adam Minterby
On Nov. 19, Yu Ping, a Beijinger and concerned father of one, mailed a simple request to officials at the Beijing Environmental Protection Agency. He asked if they would publicly disclose all of the air-pollution data they collect. After mailing his letter, Yu tweeted about it on Sina Weibo, China's most popular microblog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again