Money Managers Make Their Distress Your Problem: Susan AntillaSusan Antilla
Dec. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Is it possible that, even after the uncountable lessons of the past three years, investors have learned nothing? A popular financial planner and blogger made a very public disclosure of his personal economic meltdown last month, telling the story of how he got in over his head with a Las Vegas house that had two mortgages, no equity, and a date with destiny for a short-sale with Wells Fargo & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans