Is Gingrich Romney’s Speed Bump or Roadblock?: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) -- We don’t know if the editorial board of the New Hampshire Union Leader had to hold its nose and squeeze its eyes shut in order to endorse Newt Gingrich for president this week. But there were hints. “Republican primary voters too often make the mistake of preferring an unattainable ideal to the best candidate who is actually running,” wrote Union Leader publisher Joseph W. McQuaid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals