Brazil's Spiraling Corruption Scandals Turn Farcical: Dom PhillipsDominic Phillips
Could it be that Brazil’s Minister of Labor, Carlos Lupi, is only hanging onto his job because of the comedy value he brings?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions