Praise Arab Spring, Except for Anti-Semitism: Jeffrey GoldbergJeffrey Goldberg
Nov. 29 (Bloomberg) -- The bravery of the youth of Tunisia, Egypt, Syria and Libya can’t be denied. It isn’t pepper spray that they’ve been facing. Nor can the idealism of the Arab Spring be denied. The people of the Middle East are finally awakening to the promise of liberty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve