Austerity Is Bad for Us and No Fun (Part 2): James Livingstonby
The subject is consumption versus production and these are the questions we begin with: Does consumption remove us from material reality, or from rational activity with others?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies