Penn State Girl Out of Love With Paterno: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- On Sept. 11 I watched as so many good people put their lives in peril to save others, and I wondered whether I would have had the courage to do the same. I doubt it. But there were no burning towers at Penn State. Doing the right thing to protect a small boy would have taken very little.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.