Penn State Girl Out of Love With Paterno: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- On Sept. 11 I watched as so many good people put their lives in peril to save others, and I wondered whether I would have had the courage to do the same. I doubt it. But there were no burning towers at Penn State. Doing the right thing to protect a small boy would have taken very little.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts
- Forecasts for the New World Order of 2030
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- How Do You Take Your Keurig? With a Shot of Crazy