Obama Microphone Slip Shows Scary Israel Rift: Jeffrey GoldbergJeffrey Goldberg
Nov. 15 (Bloomberg) -- OK, so now we know for sure that President Barack Obama more or less detests the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. Obama made this plain when he was overheard on an open microphone getting catty about Netanyahu with the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area