Bill Clinton Offers Obama a Surplus of Ideas: Michael KinsleyMichael Kinsley
Nov. 11 (Bloomberg) -- It is easy to imagine President Barack Obama’s delight upon hearing that former President Bill Clinton was writing a book of analysis and solutions for all of our current problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson