Palestinians Take Destructive Detour on Road to Statehood: Viewthe Editors
Nov. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Unesco chose a poor time to return to its foolish ways. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, which had shed its reflexive anti-Americanism (and resultant ban on U.S. funding) in 2002, overstepped into politics this week, voting overwhelmingly to give membership to Palestine as an independent state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- The War Over Net Neutrality