MF Global Meltdown Shows the Wisdom of Prop-Trading Limits: Viewby
The bankruptcy of MF Global Holdings Ltd. is the first major U.S. casualty of the European sovereign-debt crisis. The trading firm’s demise is no small matter: Its $40 billion in debt is on the scale of Chrysler’s 2009 failure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences