Romney’s Two Faces Could Produce a Winner’s Smile: Ezra KleinEzra Klein
Oct. 27 (Bloomberg) -- In the 2008 presidential campaign, Team Obama prided itself on its facility for “political jujitsu” -- the art of turning political attacks back on the attacker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President