Romney, Perry Find Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan Isn’t So Simple: Ron KlainRon Klain
Oct. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Watching the other Republican candidates struggle to combat the appeal of Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 tax plan, I am reminded of a Senate campaign that I worked on in the 1980s, when our candidate was outspoken on a single issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?