China’s Currency Distracts From U.S.’s Policy Failings: Viewby
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says that on “Day One” in office he would declare China a currency manipulator. So it’s safe to assume that were he president, he would sign the bill that passed the Democratic-controlled Senate last week to impose sanctions on China if it doesn’t free the yuan to appreciate against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump