What I Learned by Being a Migrant Sex Worker (Part 1): Parrenasby
A decade ago, the U.S. government determined that apart from terrorism, the gravest threat to democracy in the world was human trafficking. It vowed to wage war on this scourge as well as on terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan