Rajaratnam Sentence Sends the Right Message to Wall Street: Viewby
Raj Rajaratnam, the Galleon Group LLC hedge fund executive who fought his insider-trading prosecution at every stage, today ended up with an 11-year prison sentence and an order to forfeit $53.8 million. Some are decrying the punishment as too lenient, but it is both appropriate and exemplary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical