Keynes and Hayek, the Great Debate (Part 4): Nicholas Wapshottby
So, more than 80 years after Friedrich Hayek and John Maynard Keynes first crossed swords, who won the most famous duel in the history of economics?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws