Keynes and Hayek, the Great Debate (Part 4): Nicholas Wapshottby
So, more than 80 years after Friedrich Hayek and John Maynard Keynes first crossed swords, who won the most famous duel in the history of economics?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers