Keynes and Hayek, the Great Debate (Part 4): Nicholas Wapshottby
So, more than 80 years after Friedrich Hayek and John Maynard Keynes first crossed swords, who won the most famous duel in the history of economics?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan