Getting Rich From Others Was Never Easier: William D. CohanWilliam D. Cohan
Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- One of the dirty little secrets of the current social-networking mania is that users of services such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr give away their content while the shareholders of the companies are busy getting obscenely rich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.