Buffett’s Moral Foundation Shapes Tax Idea: Roger Lowensteinby
Howard Buffett, a Republican congressman from Nebraska and the future billionaire’s father, once gave back a $2,000 annual pay raise because, he insisted, he had been elected at the lower salary and it would be wrong to take the money. Perhaps that was a forerunner of his famous son, who is publicly advocating higher taxes on the wealthy, including, potentially, on himself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust