The Humble Origins of Marxism’s Founding Document: Mary GabrielMary Gabriel
The League of the Just had been based in Paris, but by the fall of 1846 police harassment had intensified and most of its strongest members fled France. The organization moved its central committee to London, coalescing around the German communists and English Chartists with whom Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels had met the year before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Forecasts for the New World Order of 2030