Independents Still Seek Their 2012 Anointed One: Albert R. HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Sept. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Political independents, who account for more than one-quarter of the U.S. electorate and are probably the key to the 2012 presidential election, are voicing strong reservations about Barack Obama as well as the Republican brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws