Muni Tax-Exemption Tweak Is Idea Whose Time Hasn’t Come: Viewthe Editors
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- We’ve argued that the notoriously convoluted U.S. tax code requires a comprehensive overhaul that would phase out distortions. But discrete tweaks to the system can and often do create more problems than they solve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State