‘Buffett Rule’ Is Wrong Way to Spread the Budget Burden: Viewthe Editors
Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Dating back to his 2008 election campaign, President Barack Obama has repeatedly -- though not consistently -- proposed allowing the George W. Bush-era tax cuts to expire for people with incomes over $200,000 ($250,000 for a couple).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump