Huntsman’s Moderation Alienates Party’s Mainstream: Albert HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- With a vulnerable incumbent president, the profile of a strong Republican general-election opponent includes a consistently conservative record that eschews fringe views, a proven and scandal-free track record as an executive and respectable national-security credentials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Does India Deserve the Hype?