Obama Wins Argument as Republicans Seize Narrative: Albert HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Sept. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Two notions, trickle down and stimulus, crystallize why President Barack Obama has bigger problems than just a 9.1 percent jobless rate. He has been losing the political-economic narrative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag