Solar Company Failure Shows Less Federal Aid Works Better: Viewby
The worst and best of U.S. government policy on solar energy has been on display lately. In a cringe-worthy failure, California solar-panel maker Solyndra filed for bankruptcy this week, just two years after winning $535 million of federal loan guarantees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Does India Deserve the Hype?